 People / 1511
    Re: Hobbies.... —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Other Hobbies, huh? Well, here goes: Reading: One of my oldest hobbies, I generally read Fantasy. I especially like Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. Anime: Probably my favorite hobby (yes, I like it more than Lego, please don't kill me. ;) ), my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Jeff & All, (...) You got one, huh? I forgot to pre-order one, so I am fighting the mobs. Almost had one a few weeks ago at Meijer, but someone else got it. : ( Scott " The search goes on!" S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Hobbies.... —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yup, although I haven't gotten any games for it yet. :) After I got it and beat my backlog of PSX games, I decided to take a break from gaming and work on building up my DVD collection. :D Jeff (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)