 People / 1470
Re: Brazilian subscribers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:41:29 GMT

Felipe Coury wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if is there some brazilian or Latin America subscriber
in order to create a Lego Users Group for this region. I would like to trade
ideas and also create a small website (I am a Internet programmer myself) to
improve our LEGO experience.

Thanks!

Felipe Coury

Maybe this would be helpful:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bycountry.cgi

A quick look shows there are members here from Argentina, Brazil, Peru
and Chile..:-)

Selçuk