 People / 1279
    Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) D'oh...well, I'm glad they were at least getting to you. I don't know why I'm not getting them in return--something must have gone the proverbial shape of the pear with my email system (again). I think it's time to find a new and better (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) ...update... It seems that somehow they were tripping my filter for my distribution list forum--I never have time to read the 60+ messages I get from there per day so I hadn't checked it, but there they were. I've fixed the filter so now it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)