 People / 1280
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:07:01 GMT

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  D'oh...well, I'm glad they were at least getting to you.
  I don't know why I'm not getting them in return--something
  must have gone the proverbial shape of the pear with my
  email system (again).  I think it's time to find a new and
  better freeweb to operate from...any suggestions?

   ...update...

   It seems that somehow they were tripping my filter for
   my distribution list forum--I never have time to read
   the 60+ messages I get from there per day so I hadn't
   checked it, but there they were.  I've fixed the filter
   so now it doesn't put your messages there.

   Doh part II, apparently.

   LFB