 People / 1279
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Frank Filz writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote:
   (PS:  Frank, is my email getting to you?  Or are you posting
    from another location?)

Sorry for the post here...looks like there's mail problems. I've sent
several replies to Lindsay (I've been getting e-mails from him). Lindsay
- the gist is - the address goof shouldn't cause a problem.

   D'oh...well, I'm glad they were at least getting to you.
   I don't know why I'm not getting them in return--something
   must have gone the proverbial shape of the pear with my
   email system (again).  I think it's time to find a new and
   better freeweb to operate from...any suggestions?

   best

   LFB (Probably best to use the email I post here from--fwding
        seems to work.)