 People / 1265
  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

(...) <nod, nod> I never had a true dark age, but I had a few years of "dim ages" in which I only went up to the attic (the "lego" room) once in a few months... it went off and on. I had more weird looks from my family than from my friends; my older (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

(...) I have always loved building blocks, Lincoln Logs, etc. but I didn't discover Legos until 3 years ago!!! Absolutely fell in love with them even though I am almost 40 now and mother of 3 boys! Surprised everyone when I insisted all I wanted for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)