 People / 1263
    Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages? —David Eaton
   (...) My dark ages started sometime around '88. I was 12, and as I recall, some of my friends were telling me I was a little immature to have bunches of Lego still lying around. Of course I always told them I never played with them, being the brave (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages? —Shiri Dori
     (...) <nod, nod> I never had a true dark age, but I had a few years of "dim ages" in which I only went up to the attic (the "lego" room) once in a few months... it went off and on. I had more weird looks from my family than from my friends; my older (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

         Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages? —Jody Meyer
     (...) I have always loved building blocks, Lincoln Logs, etc. but I didn't discover Legos until 3 years ago!!! Absolutely fell in love with them even though I am almost 40 now and mother of 3 boys! Surprised everyone when I insisted all I wanted for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages? —Claus Thiim
    David!! Your story is so similar to mine!!... I don't remember a moment in my childhood when I didn't have my LEGO out and ready to build. In 87 we moved from Calgary, Alberta to Denmark, and two years later moved back to Canada, but to Vancouver. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)