 People / 1238
Re: Baseplate finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:20:04 GMT

I'm here!  My ISP is having a crisis with both mail and web-space, although I
think the mail is back up... and my main PC's hard-drive died over the weekend.
I've offloaded the baseplate thumbnails to Brickshelf and will redo all those
links soon.  The inventories at Peeron have taken quite a bit of time lately
too!  I guess I'll get a chance to play with some real bricks sometime next
month :-)

Virtually and vicariously yours,
Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland

In lugnet.people, Steve Bliss writes:
Heather's around.  She posted about her Baseplate Finder in lugnet.lego,
just yesterday.  It seems she's in the process of reorganizing things.

Steve

In lugnet.general, Janice Tomer wrote:

Hi Heather

Are you out there?!!!

In lugnet.general, Janice Tomer writes:
I couldn't seem to find any mention of this elsewhere, but is anyone else
having trouble getting into Heather's baseplate finder?  I also get bounced
email when I try to email her.  I use this site all the time for identifying
baseplates and fixing up my sets.  I would appreciate any news on this
situation.

http://www.nfld.com/~hpatey/lego/baseplates.htm

Thanks,
  Janice