 General / 24205
Re: Baseplate finder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:56:14 GMT

Hi Heather

Are you out there?!!!

In lugnet.general, Janice Tomer writes:
I couldn't seem to find any mention of this elsewhere, but is anyone else
having trouble getting into Heather's baseplate finder?  I also get bounced
email when I try to email her.  I use this site all the time for identifying
baseplates and fixing up my sets.  I would appreciate any news on this
situation.

http://www.nfld.com/~hpatey/lego/baseplates.htm

Thanks,
  Janice