 People / 1237
1236  |  1238
Subject:
Another new LEGO fan is born.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:55:24 GMT

Hey all!

My wife and I just had our second child, a boy.  His name is John Kent
Gramley III, but we're going to call him Jake to avoid confusion.  He was
born Monday.  He was 9 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long.  He and
Mommy are both doing well.  I have to get back to the hospital, but some
preliminary pictures are posted on Brickshelf:

Can't wait to take him to LEGOLAND for his first visit!

John Gramley