 Parts / Modification / 296
    New modded parts —Mark Bellis
   Here's an update on my parts experiments. I've added quite a few Technic parts: (URL) expansion link (URL) , based on a 1x3 thin liftarm, allows an axle or peg to slide in the 1x2 slotted hole. Very useful for steam engines: (URL) (It would go (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.technic)

        Re: New modded parts —Peter Ehrlich
   (...) Wow, those are some very good mods! I can definitely see the half-double axle joiner perpendicular becoming very handy - for half unit increments, among other things. Sometime I'll compile my own part wish list, but I'm to laz-er-busy right (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: New modded parts —Mark Bellis
   (...) Thanks :-) I thought of calling a half double axle joiner a "minim" because it looks like the musical note and it's a lot quicker to say! I've made quite a few of the X plugs you mentioned, but from axle pins because the ball parts are less (...) (17 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts.mod)