 Parts / Modification / 23
  Re: Silkscreening parts

(...) That's right, I'm trying to think of ways to duplicate the look of actual Lego printing as closely as possible, and the paper labels are just too jarring - even with photoshop-printed paper labels we have to do a bunch of post-printing work to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Silkscreening parts

(...) I've often wondered (never got beyond that) whether one could use photo-etching to create masks/templates for airbrushing Lego elements. The folks that do face-painting at fairs and amusement parks use re-usable masks to quickly airbrush a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)