 Parts / Modification / 212
    Re: Some thoughts on painting transparent Lego elements —James Wilson
   Norbert, Lots of good info in there! Here's a couple of suggestions for painting/tinting clear parts that I learned from scale modeling: Future floor polish (USA product name) is actually a clear acrylic coating. It is self-leveling (fills minor (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: Some thoughts on painting transparent Lego elements —Norbert Black
   Hi James (...) Glad you found it useful. (...) [snipped lots of good stuff] Useful suggestions, James. I knew all of that (at least in theory), since I've been a model builder since the 1960s (although, back in '67 I was more of a Stick It Together (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.parts.mod)