 Parts / Modification / 106
Re: Nice try (was Re: 12-foot bridge built in 2 hours on live TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:04:19 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:I4wpyn.tEF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.parts.mod, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Cutting baseplates!?  That's sacrilege!!!

There is no [way] you can even [try] to say that with a straight face, is
there?
I could hear you snickering even though I'm in GA and you're in AR.

Nice try though.

Scout's honor...  I have NEVER cut a baseplate.