 Parts / Modification / 104
Re: 12-foot bridge built in 2 hours on live TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:13:03 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:I4vxov.1DBD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build.arch, Sean Kenney wrote:
Bruce:

One critique - are those 2-wide cars to scale?  It may just be because
of
the light traffic, but they seem a bit lost in among the gray.

Yeah, the bridge is a little too wide; I would have liked to used
narrower base
plates, but I didn't have any other sizes in gray.

That's what Xacto(r) knives are for! ... Er, did I just say that?

Cutting baseplates!?  That's sacrilege!!!