 Parts / Modification / *209 (-10)
  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Hi Tim (...) You're welcome. (...) Oooo - that would work, wouldn't it... Especially if you used sheer material. Hmmmm. This makes me think thoughts of building a coach to go with my Edwardian-era London and Southwestern Railway station, Stevermer (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

(...) I got a kick out of that when I was in the store today. It's especially funny when you realize it says "Batteries not replaceable" and "Try Me!" almost right together... it's like that moment when Wile E. Coyote stops after he runs off a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

Good information to know. I like the way you replaced the arm with one with a posable hand. One thing I don't understand is why you replaced the head switch, did you break it? Tim (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Thanks, just what i was looking for for my train curtains! Tim (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: A primer on making custom elements

Dear James Please forgive me for not replying to your posting before this. Somehow, I missed seeing it when you made it (some months ago... :( ). (...) Thank you. I hope, after digesting things, you've found the information useful. (...) Yes, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Removing dots from baseplates

"Mike Kollross" <kollross@nospamcomp...art.ab.ca> wrote in message news:ID9o14.1ztJ@lugnet.com... (...) Haven't done the soccer filed baseplates, but I've used Nevr-dull ((URL) with success on all other projects of this nature... -Rob (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: 2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing

(...) Hi Rob, I figured you of all people would like this. I may add the seceond set of pickup wheels, or a second moterized truck, and wire them togather. Right now I'm usng the spring-to-axel methode to get my power from the metal wheels. If I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

"Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ID1o4G.1ErE@lugnet.com... (...) Holy crap Mat! I never really thought of doing that. That's great! To combat jittering on uneven tracks and the like, you could always add a second set (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

  2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing

A Motorised 2 axel truck with 3 stud wheel spacing. This is a custom modified 9v train motor. (URL) I've been toying with this idea for a while. It seems a shame that LEGO makes only the one style motor truck. I used a small DC motor and a pair of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: A primer on making custom elements

Hi Bianca (...) Ah, then the work has been worthwhile. :) (...) Granted. I've also had an offer from Redbean (Isaac Yue) to host an HTML version on his minifig customizing network website. I've given him permission to go ahead as his time permits. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact