 Parts / Modification / *189 (-5)
  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Norbert Black wrote in message ... (...) Lots of really cool information! Something to add: when I've made fabric pieces, instead of acrylic medium I used diluted PVA adhesive (white glue) and wetted the fabric completely in it. After it was dry, I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures ===...=== Norbert Black, February 2005 For my various custom minifigures, I've needed to make a variety of fabric elements. Lego produces capes in several colours, but what if you want a shade not (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX) !!

  Re: Silkscreening parts

(...) Incidentally, if anybody is interested in trying this out on the cheap, there is a slightly used Gocco printer up for sale on eBay right now: (URL). The only other source I've found for this item is dickblick.com, where (new) it costs about (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Silkscreening parts

(...) So, how did it go? Did you find a way to make this gadget work on LEGO parts? If so, what about odd-shaped parts like minifig torsos or heads? I'm pretty interested in this approach too, as it sounds like it should produce a much (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Some fun for Buffy and Angel fans (sorta long)

(...) Cool! Someone else who knows McCloud (and Aragones!). D'you know, I've owned that book for years, and never made the connection to it being useful in thinking about Lego? Silly me... Anyway, well done, Erik. This is a usefully (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact