 Parts / Custom / 179
Re: Announcing Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:06:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Mini-LEDs - well, it depends on this initial run of lights goes.  White
mini
LEDs are harder to come by than 5mm ones, and the 5mm ones fit the LEGO
waveguides perfectly. So, that was where I started.  I do plan to offer a
track
signal kit, with red and green 3mm LEDs (easier to find), in the near
future, if
buyers are receptive to the first generation of light kits.

Sincerely,
Jordan Schwarz

Can't wait to see some more stuff from you Jordan.  Welcome to the
"darkside".  Or would that be lightside? :P

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net
www.lifelites.com