 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1667
1666  |  1668
Subject:
New Custom Kits from Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
   I am opening a Bricklink store, Advanced LEGO Lighting (ALL) Systems, specializing in producing custom lighting kits for trains or sets in general.

I have some new custom lighting kits available for your LEGO train or other lighting applications at my BrickLink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jbschwarz

The first is a dual-LED kit, useful in dual-ended locomotives like Crocodiles, Bipolars, and other locomotives with dual headlights such as in the 7898 Cargo Train set. When running forward, the forward headlight (actually an LED) illuminates, and when in reverse, the rear headlight illuminates instead.

I also made some additional single-LED kits. These illuminate whenever a locomotive is in motion at throttle 2 or greater, regardless of direction. These are designed as a drop-in replacement for the LEGO lighting brick, and they are a good deal brighter, with lower power consumption as well.

Thanks very much,

Jordan Schwarz

Advanced LEGO Lighting on BrickLink: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jbschwarz