 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1651
1650  |  1652
Subject:
Announcing Advanced LEGO Lighting Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:11:13 GMT

I am opening a Bricklink store, Advanced LEGO Lighting (ALL) Systems,
specializing in producing custom lighting kits for trains or sets in general.

The initial offering is an LED-based lighting unit designed as a drop-in
replacement the #3748 Light Unit no longer offered individually by LEGO.

Unlike LEGO lights, however, this unit uses an ultra-bright white LED, providing
superior battery life and with a bulb life of 100,000 hours or more.  Via
special circuitry, the LED lights up no matter which direction the train is
traveling and, at running speed 2 or higher, is vastly brighter than the LEGO
lighting unit.

I am selling these via Bricklink at the following link:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jbschwarz&itemID=6908910

There you will also find links to some pictures of the lighting kit and the unit
in operation.

In the near future, I plan to make available a second kit which includes 2 LEDs,
one illuminating when the train is traveling forward and the other when it
travels in reverse, suitable for a locomotive such as that in the new Cargo
Train set.

Thank you,
Jordan