 Parts / 4
    Re: First post? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Ditto. (...) Do you mean that they've started releasing parts like these: (2 URLs) Rather than, or at least in addition to, a part like this: (URL) If that's what you mean, then I totally agree. I think it's great to see more of what I would (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

        Re: First post? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) That's EXACTLY what I mean, and thank you very much for illustrating it since I was too lazy/rushed to dig up images. (...) I guess regular and inverse are almost as much a pair as right and left side but not QUITE as much, so I guess I can (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

        Re: First post? —David Laswell
   (...) Both styles have their advantages. In the two specific examples that you cited, the single-piece versions not only eliminate the seam you'd get when using the split parts side-by-side, but they're also hollow, allowing them to be secured by (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.parts, FTX)