 Parts / 344
  Yellow/white color change?

I received a Bricklink parts order recently containing some white and yellow pieces that look slightly different from the colors I'm used to. The colors on these parts are a bit less saturated than those of my existing pieces. The difference is (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Yellow/white color change?

You might want to follow this current thread on Bricklink that's discussing this very issue. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Yellow/white color change?

(...) Thanks for the link. This doesn't look good at all. I wonder if the "new method of production" is a temporary fluke or something that is here to stay? I think I could live with the yellow, but the white just looks too different from the usual (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)