 Parts / 308
Re: Parts Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 03:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Sam Roberts wrote:
   I am looking for LDraw part files for the following parts, and cannot find them. Has anyone made any of these, or is anyone working on them, or would anyone be willing to make any of them? Thanks!

Tyre 30.4 x 14 (30391) http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30391

When I needed Tyre 30.4 x 14 (30391) for my 8-wide HMMWV 2 years ago I used Thomas Burger’s x505.dat still available at http://www.geocities.com/tburger666/lego/unofpart.html