 Parts / 306
  Parts Request

I am looking for LDraw part files for the following parts, and cannot find them. Has anyone made any of these, or is anyone working on them, or would anyone be willing to make any of them? Thanks! Hinge 1 x 2 Locking with Towball Socket (30396) (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: Parts Request

(...) I had started working on the 8-blade propellor part awhile back, and just did some more work on it recently. (This is one of the parts that I alluded to in (URL) this post>.) Because I was learning how to author parts, it is still in rough (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: Parts Request

(...) When I needed Tyre 30.4 x 14 (30391) for my 8-wide HMMWV 2 years ago I used Thomas Burger's x505.dat still available at (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.parts, FTX)