 Parts / 221
    Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)
    I think a few of us have our own terms. I have heard the studs referred to as "lugs" as well, although I did have to explain to someone that it was not reason Lugnet is so named. How about Technic Beams vs Technic Bricks. I admit to never having (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus) —Allan Bedford
   (...) And from my perspective, if I heard the word 'lug' I would think of a 'lug nut' and studs don't really remind me of those. But it's interesting to hear that someone does, indeed, use a term like that. This is what makes this topic so much fun. (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts)