 Parts / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Brick separator once available in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:29:02 GMT

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can answer a question about the brick separator shown in this
1990 catalog photo:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1990/c90ca/c90ca-31.jpg

On my screen it appears to be red.  About the same red as the hinges shown just
above it. Are my eyes deceiving me? Is my monitor showing me the wrong color?

A search of Bricklink shows none of these available in red... which didn't
really surprise me.  But a search of Peeron does not show an entry at all for
red in the color table for this part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6007

So I'm hoping someone can confirm whether or not this tool ever existed in red.
If it did, I'd love to get one someday.  If it didn't, I'm curious as to why the
catalog seemed to show it in that color.

Best regards,
Allan B.