 Parts / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Sidebar resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 01:16:58 GMT

I'm gathering a list of resources for information on Lego parts, custom parts,
modified parts, parts theory, parts history, etc. for the sidebar of this group.
If you have or know of some links that should be included, please email me or
post them here (emailing being the first choice).

Here's a few off the top of my head:

Ldraw.org
Lugnet parts guide
Peeron
Bricklink (though I am hesitant because it is a shopping link, would that belong
in market.shopping instead?)

Speaking of shopping links, what do you guys think of links to AFOL sites that
offer custom or modified parts for sale?  Again, I am hesitant, but I figured
I'd bring it up for a vote.  Examples would be:

Ben's train wheels
John Barnes' custom sensors
My custom figs
And others