 Parts / 163
Re: Am I the only one who hates Lego parts with missing notches of plastic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:35:58 GMT

The studlet would hopefully be well designed that it was still a
partial stud, and still be able to connect upwards to a plate from
underneath - it would basically be the intersection of a normall stud,
and the outer curvature of the macaroni brick. This could be added in
that "one brick you would wish for" thread.

It might be because I use a "--" before my sig, and the whole reply
text is then taken as a sig and removed by excite. It would save
including the sigs in all the replies.

For example
--
Everything below this might be removed by your mail client...

Otherwise I suspect my message format may well be to do with gmail - I
have the orionrobots address pointed at a gmail account. I dont know
about the pre-deletion - but it would probably be related. I may have
to send a mail to one of my other test addresses and examine the
source of it.

Orion
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots