Re: Aaron Sneary Rocks! -- Everyone Rocked!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:04:34 GMT

Here's another snip from the San Diego Union Tribune, North County section.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20040124-9999_1mi24lego.html

Congrats to all the those who won Jobs at LLCA.
Aaron
Nathan
Kristi
Good Luck! I'm sure you'll make all of us fans very proud!

To all the others that I had the privilege to meet and build with during the
events. Know that your talents are top notch!! What a gathering of builders,
styles and imagination.

Perhaps in the near future, we all coordinate a project amongst the
finalists...(those who won't be working with the brick for a living) and come up
with something really unique. Just imagine...

Best to you all!
Todd Kubo