  Coming through town on Saturday

Currently, I am planning on coming through town on Saturday on my way to a vacation. I'm thinking of hitting the outlet store, and currently I expect to be there somewhat near lunch time. If folks would like to meet me there and join for lunch or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Coming through town on Saturday

saturday? man, you'll miss the brikwars, unless marc isnt going and we change to sat. we,ll if im free, ii'll try to stop by the store or something. whenever you're planning to go. hope to see ya if i can! ---...--- Randy Williams Brikwars General (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

Randy Williams wrote in message ... (...) Well, I wouldn't really have that much time. I think I'll be pushing it tightly to get to the store by noon, and I need to be at the camp I'm going to by say 5:00 or so, and I think it's a couple hours past (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Coming through town on Saturday

(...) tightly to get to the store by noon, and I need to be at the (...) into Maryland. (...) trading some parts. Ok, I've got a schedule in mind now. I need to target to get to Annapolis by 1:00, so I will target getting to the store by 11:00 (but (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Re: Coming through town on Saturday

(...) change (...) Ok, closing down real fast on hitting the road, hope to see at least a few folks there. Probably more like 11:30. Frank (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Well, it was more like noon. Sorry no-one else was able to make it, but I enjoyed lunch with Richard Shamus and some conversation with Buffy. I also managed to stop by yesterday on my way home and got a chance (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)