Re: Coming through town on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:

Randy Williams wrote in message ...
saturday? man, you'll miss the brikwars, unless marc isnt going and we • change
to sat. we,ll if im free, ii'll try to stop by the store or something.
whenever you're planning to go. hope to see ya if i can!

Well, I wouldn't really have that much time. I think I'll be pushing it • tightly to get to the store by noon, and I need to be at the
camp I'm going to by say 5:00 or so, and I think it's a couple hours past DC • into Maryland.

I can bring some trade fodder if people think they would be interested in
trading some parts.

Ok, I've got a schedule in mind now. I need to target to get to Annapolis by
1:00, so I will target getting to the store by 11:00 (but if you're willing to
hang around until 12:00 if I'm slow, please do so, as I recall, the closest
entrance is a food court, so if you start getting hungry, just go to the food
court and I'll look for likely suspects on my way in - if I get there late I'm
happy to eat first, shop second).

Ok, closing down real fast on hitting the road, hope to see at least a few
folks there. Probably more like 11:30.

Frank