Re: Coming through town on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:

Randy Williams wrote in message ...
saturday? man, you'll miss the brikwars, unless marc isnt going and we change
to sat. we,ll if im free, ii'll try to stop by the store or something.
whenever you're planning to go. hope to see ya if i can!

Well, I wouldn't really have that much time. I think I'll be pushing it • tightly to get to the store by noon, and I need to be at the
camp I'm going to by say 5:00 or so, and I think it's a couple hours past DC • into Maryland.

I can bring some trade fodder if people think they would be interested in
trading some parts.

Ok, I've got a schedule in mind now. I need to target to get to Annapolis by
1:00, so I will target getting to the store by 11:00 (but if you're willing to
hang around until 12:00 if I'm slow, please do so, as I recall, the closest
entrance is a food court, so if you start getting hungry, just go to the food
court and I'll look for likely suspects on my way in - if I get there late I'm
happy to eat first, shop second).

Frank