Re: BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST (the pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 04:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Greetings from not so sunny Washington DC (its dark out, and late)

I've got a bunch of Brickfest photos on Brichshelf...

Had a great time meeting all of you and putting faces to many familiar names.
Hope to fest again soon...WAMALUG you're awesome.

Word out to all you webcam junkies ;)

-Tim

Thanks for the pictures Tim.  It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

I was just wondering about one of the pictures you had.  Do you or anybody
else know about those oversized minifigs.  This is the second time that I've
seen them and I was wondering where or how I can get them.  Any information
will be greatly appreciated.

sun