Subject:
BRICKFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 04:15:41 GMT

Hi everyone,
First, I'd like to say that I've had the most fun ever! The great people I've
met, the truely amazing creations I've seen have blown me away.
Second, I'd like to thank those people who actually came down and allowed us
here at WAMALUG to be their hosts, specifically: Thomas Foote (and spouse),
Thomas Main (and spouse), Tim Courtney, Jameson G., Bram Lambrecht, Lindsey
Braun, Frank Filz, The Buffster - (Buffie and spouse), Shiri, Marc, Randy,
Greg, Adam... etc. You all know who you are.
Third, I'd like to thank all the spouses for actually being so supportive for
us. A super thanks to them, (Tom, Linda, Dawn, [I'm sooo sorry I can't
remember everyone... ]).
And finally, to those vouyer's who couldn't or wouldn't come, well, I'm not
gonna thank you for watching, but I will tell you that you missed out on soooo
much more than could have been shown on camera. If you felt even a slight
twing of jealousy, well, serves you right. Next time, register, and get your
bunns down here to us. We'll have such a HUGE party, that it will make this
year seem weak in comparison.

We've all left now. C-ya!!

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Brickfest attendee: circa 2000

Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334

...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...

*****