Re: BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST (the pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 05:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Sun Yun writes:
Thanks for the pictures Tim.  It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

I was just wondering about one of the pictures you had.  Do you or anybody
else know about those oversized minifigs.  This is the second time that I've
seen them and I was wondering where or how I can get them.  Any information
will be greatly appreciated.

Those came from the Lego outlet store.  They were unpacked from boxes and
repacked into them, so I'm unclear if TLG sent those for our use or Buffie
sent them for our use.  They're not for sale, only for display.  Everyone
wants them - I've heard estimates of $1000 on Ebay from people (if they were
ever to make it to auction)  But TLG is not going to let them get out
unfortunately.

-Tim