Re: possible BrickFest 2000 tshirt idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:23:40 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
check out http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5598
for a possible BrickFest 2000 tshirt idea.

How big would the front design be?  I don't know about anyone else, but I
prefer T-shirts with a smallish logo on the upper left side of the shirt...
How much do you (roughly) expect the shirts to cost?

...Well, Im hoping we can keep em around $10. We arent making them for profit, so will
sell them for 'bout what we get em for. I'm calling them today to finalize how this whole
thing wurks.

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)