Re: possible BrickFest 2000 tshirt idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 01:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
check out http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5598
for a possible BrickFest 2000 tshirt idea.

How big would the front design be?  I don't know about anyone else, but I
prefer T-shirts with a smallish logo on the upper left side of the shirt...

Right.  What he said.  I was going to say that almost exactly.

_IF_ the shirts are thick 100% cotton Tees with no funny seams, no gathered
sleeve cuffs, no collar, no gathered waist band, and no V neck.  And the logo
is tastefully upper-righted (the words on back can be large).  Then I'll take
one in XL and a long-sleeved one in XXL.  I'd easily pay $15 for the
short-sleeved one and $25 for the long, and if they're going to be more, I'd
still consider it for nice shirts.

Do you have any of those specs?  I've printed several shirts and I know the
options are staggering.  Doesn't John Neal do this kind of work?  Did you talk
to him?

Chris