  Re: Name tags...?

(...) will, I haven't watched it in years and the new stuff isn't that great anyways. TNG forever though. I just kinda grew out of it when I got into high school....but jr high was a big ST:TNG, TOS, Movies time in my life. I would draw out (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) Golly, no! I just used those fonts because they were on the machine I borrowed. I didn't figure out what they were from until after I was done. I like science fiction too much to be a trekkie. As far as I can tell the original show had some (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Name tags...?

(...) That seems to be the general sentiment I get from SF fans. I can't get into the fantasy realm of SF like there is in other shows. I'm really nobody for fantasy themes/shows/etc. That's what I feel about the more 'serious' SF series/books... (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)