  Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!

(...) Washington DC! (...) available! Ummmmmm, shouldn't there be some more final information available right now? With less than a month to go, I'd be nervous. There is no info on what's needed to register. Is there registration as such? Is there a (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Answers!!! (and maybe more questions) was Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!

(...) ...:-) our organization is a touch lacking. But have no fear, this will be fun even if we do muddle through a bit semi-unorganized, I've worked with worse and doing it this way is a bit bumpy, but it will be fun :-) But on the good side, we do (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce)