 Organizations / United States / ULUG / 9
Re: ULUG Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Pilati wrote:
   Over the weekend ULUG (Utah LUG) participated in “The Ophir, Tintic and Western” Train Show at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah.

We are a newer LUG (under 6 months) with 9 active members and this is our first Train show as a LUG. ..

Brian-

Congrats on your first show.It’s a lot of fun to put your stuff out in front of a crowd for the first time. I especially liked the decorative archway, dino museum, bridge, fishing hole, and mech. Good stuff in any layout!

Small idea: Be sure to take a long a camera with a macro setting next and get some closeups.

-Ted Michon
SLCTC