 Trains / 28575
Re: ULUG Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
Mike & All,

I prefer TrackDraw over TrackDesigner for the single reason that you can
whip out new parts really quickly if you need it.

Indeed. As a matter of fact, when I last tried Trackdraw, I could not get it to
work (IT restrictions, etc. 2+ jobs ago?) but I saw that I have Net on my
computer here, and just got it running. I will have to play around with it now.
: )

TrackDraw is the superior program, if you can get both to run. If you are bound
up by the .net part of it, Track Designer will get you by.

Time to play around some more! : )

Scott
--

I just joined the yahoo group and downloaded and installed TrackDraw.  I like
it, they are both great.  TrackDraw does seem to be superior with tables, etc.

Thanks for all the advice.  We have another show coming up next weekend, so
hopefully, I can design a new, more congruent lay-out.

Thanks all for the advice.
Brian