 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 84
  Re: Sales or Discounts on LEGO?

I would love to find some trains on sale/clearance, but they aren't very common anymore. The only train I have seen recently is 4561. Generally, I keep my eyes open for any LEGO sets with useful pieces. I'm not focused on any one theme. Where is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Sales or Discounts on LEGO?

(...) A few weeks ago, Target (my local Target, in Houston) had the 4561 on sale for $99. But that's the only train theme set I've seen anywhere in retail. Wal-Mart will occasionally have a clearance sale, but you have to search the store to find (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)