 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 64 (-5)
  Re: The Next Meeting

I've got lots of track, several switches, and 4-5 motorized train cars (9volt) and other train components, that I am willing to sell. I thought I'd announce this here, first, in view of the train theme of the upcoming meeting. TJ, can you pass this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: The Next Meeting

(...) I'm not sure, but ask around in the trains newsgroup, they'll give you plenty of answers. ShawnG (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Next Meeting

(...) Excellent! I can build a 10 foot (approximate) bridge for double track. We can put 1 set of tracks in (10') and then see if we have enough for the rest of the layout. If we have some left over, the we can "track" the other half of the bridge (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Next Meeting

(...) Not a problem! ShawnG (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Next Meeting

(...) I just bought a lot of track so I own about 3 cases of straight, 6 cases of curved, one switching case and almost every train set from the last 6 years. Also I've already built one nice office building (I'll put pics on brickshelf- as soon as (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact