 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 55
  Re: Creation of the Month, etc

(...) Tom, That's a good point. If we are going to start a Creation of the Month on the website, we need guidelines, I guess. As far as I can tell from what Pat's said, the images of the creation, virtual or not, need to be JPEGs. It was also (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Woah There, Tex

Hi, fellow Texas AFOLs: First, on this Creation of the Month thing: (...) Well, sort of, except that I decided that first come, first post was the way I was going to do it. This avoids needless hurt feelings and slights. All someone has to do is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)