 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 409 (-5)
  Re: Meeting in San Antonio...

(...) I'll leave that up to the others to answer, but anything's cool with me. (...) I might, but not sure yet. I'm sure you'll draw interest from the few people in SA, plus the Austin folks, as they're relatively close. (...) I really don't know, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting in San Antonio...

(...) Hi Chris, I'm probably the worst person to reply to your post, but I think my thoughts on it may have some merit. I think it's great you are wanting to host a meeting in San Antonio. I love to see someone willing to take on such an event. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Meeting in San Antonio...

Greetings, After a awesome meeting experience in March. I would like to try and host a meeting here in San Antonio. I'm looking at the first weekends in June or the later weekends in July. I'm working on getting a room on or near UTSA. However, I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  NASA-Houston Meeting (TEXLUG Meet #4) Wrap-Up (et al)

(Page 1) Hiya Group. Just wanted to get this posted before I forgot all the details of the weekend and also, as you all know, I can only engage in real self-worship and my past-time of grandstanding by seeing my words displayed in splendor on the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

Feel free to visit my website to see what's new. Under the 'Creations' link, you will find my new MOCs: --The Village of Dahyart --Greylen's Tower And for those of you who would like to read it, under the 'Story' link, you'll find the second chapter (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact