 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 358
357  |  359
Subject:
A Question Concerning Space Modules?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 02:22:25 GMT

Hi All,
As we get closer to our meeting date in March, I'm busy at work trying to
get a module or two done for the get-together!  It suddenly dawned on me
that I may be on the wrong track with what I am putting together.  So I have
a question to ask:
Is there a specific type of space theme that we are supposed to be adhering
to in building these modules?
The reason I'm asking is that I have come up with some ideas that might not
"blend" into any particular theme (such as classic space, blacktron, etc.)
I don't want to be ostrasized from the meeting by bringing something that
might "clash"! haha  So I felt I better check before I show up and get booed
off the premises.  Does anything go as long as it fits the specs for
combining modules together?  I'm just wondering...
Tom