 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 229 (-5)
  More TEXLUG Meeting Info

Howdy again! I've been meaning to release the October 12th meeting address and hotel information. However, I don't know the exact address yet. I'll have to ask Laura (she's out on vacation until the end of the month) and then get back to y'all with (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Train Layout Planning for Oct 12 TEXLUG Meeting

Howdy all, The planning for the train layout has begun! Please see: (URL) you have any questions, please email me. I look forward to seeing y'all at the meeting. Best regards, TJ Avery p.s. Remember, the meeting info page is here: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  More Pictures (Re: Giant LEGO Mosaic event in Austin, Texas)

I've uploaded my pictures from the event: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Giant LEGO Mosaic event in Austin, Texas

I was *very* pleased to be able to attend. Everyone there had a great time, and I was able to chat with Stephen Gerling, who designed the stamp, and he was very friendly. Many of us built our own models after the stamp was completed, my personal (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Giant LEGO Mosaic event in Austin, Texas

(...) I was there on Sunday from about 12:30-2:00. I brought the family, but the kids had enough Lego after about 1 1/2 hours (can't understand why :), so we had to leave. Otherwise, I was planning on helping with the breakdown :< Ron (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact