 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 229
228  |  230
Subject:
More TEXLUG Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:36:31 GMT

Howdy again!

I've been meaning to release the October 12th meeting address and hotel
information. However, I don't know the exact address yet. I'll have to ask
Laura (she's out on vacation until the end of the month) and then get back
to y'all with directions and a map.

She did send me this on hotels:

The La Quinta Inn & Suites on Mopac North
11901 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78759

And she said that it is right across the street from NI (the meeting location).

I had not realized how close Oct. 12th really is! Please start making your
plans soon to attend the meeting. Please let me know if you plan to attend
so that we can get a head count. Thanks!

Best regards,
TJ Avery

TEXLUG Meeting Info:
http://www.texlug.org/fall2002.html