 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
Train Layout Planning for Oct 12 TEXLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 22:33:01 GMT

Howdy all,

The planning for the train layout has begun! Please see:
http://www.texlug.org/layout.html

If you have any questions, please email me. I look forward to seeing y'all
at the meeting.

Best regards,
TJ Avery

p.s. Remember, the meeting info page is here:
http://www.texlug.org/fall2002.html