 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 194 (-10)
  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Antnony, As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again. Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe you can come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The sands of time have run out...

Life got ya down? Need a little time out from reality? Have too much hair on your head? Then I've got the cure for you! Two brand spankin' new chapters for the Chronicles of Ikros, ready for public viewing. So without further ado, I'm proud to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Trip to England

I'll be heading over there myself in early March next year. From what I've heard from some recent threads is that the shop in Legoland Windsor just isn't anything special. They have 10-20% off most sets and few out of print sets. Visiting Legoland (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Trip to England

Hello all, I am travelling to England in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has been to LEGOLand there, in particular, if anyone has been at the LEGO shop in LEGOLand. If so, what can I expect? The exchange rate is such that most sets are not (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The Shadow Falls

I am back! My computer has been repaired ahead of schedule and all my files are intact (knock on wood). And so, my friends, I have created and uploaded yet another chapter to my story. The end draws nearer as things start heating up! So I am proud (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The Beginning of the End...

My computer has died. The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket. Hopefully all my raw files and documentation have not been deleted due to some freak of circumstance. I remain hopeful that when the guy gets here to make good on my three (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds

Yes, I'm writing this post because I want attention. But not in the way you think I am. I'm not looking to get my ego stroked as much as I am looking to have my skills validated, good or bad (of course ego stroking isn't bad, don't get me wrong :)). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !!

  Re: The next TEXLUG meeting

(...) Hey Laura the 12th is good for me too. Look forward to meeting everyone again. ShawnG (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The next TEXLUG meeting

(...) That sounds great to me. Thanks for organizing all this! I'm really looking forward to the meeting. TJ (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact